Tuesday 12 June 2012

To Do List Task

I am honestly only making a blog post because I put it on my to-do list today. I have no idea what to blog about, maybe that's why I suck at blogging. Nevertheless, my grammar and punctuation remains intact so it can't be that bad.

Anyhoo, I Heart London has recently been released by Lindsey Kelk, the fifth instalments in the I Heart series. I really adore these books, they're such a light and simple read and so entertaining.

A basic synopsis: Angela (our heroine) flies to London for the mothers birthday after running away to New York for the last 2 years. Her boyfriend, Alex, and best friend, Jenny, come along to finally meet their significant others family. And then cue all the crazy shenanigans that occur!

That's it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment